A Fresh Start
For a few days now, I've been thinking about deleting my old blog page. It had been around, on and off, since 2016. Well...a lot has changed in those 7 years. I still very much enjoy writing, but felt it was time to start with a clean slate.
So, I did it. And here is my new page.
With that, I'm not really sure the direction I will be going with the content. I think this blog is more for *me* than the reader, though. A diary of sorts? A "journal" perhaps? But I've always been one to love memoirs...of random people who have been through some shit, or celebrities. A little voyeurism never hurt anybody right? So if you want to read my thoughts on paper ( but, actually, typed ) then here it is.
"Just Jenn"
I will most likely delve into topics that are hard for me, or that I'm personally working through, such as:
-social injustices
-how much some shit just SUCKS
-late stage capitalism
-my mental health
-therapy and my healing journey
-taking care of Lola, my 16+ year old puggle
...and things of that nature.
I won't be doing plant tours or product reviews or the like this time around. This is more going to be my space to let loose, let myself feel my feelings, and hopefully find likeminded people struggling with the same fears, anger and trauma that I do still at 36.
I'm not saying my life is bad, nor am I going to come here and just bitch my little heart out every time ( I have Twitter *ick, I mean "X"* for that ) But I do miss having a space to write my thoughts down so that I can tuck them somewhere and continue moving forward.
This is what this will be for me.
If you'd like to come along for the ride, I welcome one and all. Give me a follow, buckle in, and let's get deep with some shit!

Comments
Post a Comment